Junior Executive – Digital Marketing
Job Position : Junior Executive – Digital Marketing
Experience Required : Minimum 6 months to 1 year / Freshers can apply for internship
Opening : 01
Job Description :
The candidate will be working on following / various other online platforms (in a group or individually):
The candidate is expected to work as per the requirement of the profile and will grow gradually through in-house training and self-learning through various online mediums / forums. The job profile requires the below:
1. Work closely with our social media and content team to develop social media plans, content, and campaigns.
2. Understand the goal of the client, target audience, and message of a campaign and will create copy (content) to suit.
3. Help create engaging posts for social media – photos, videos, gifs, and articles.
4. Write SEO-friendly content for defined websites and social media posts.
5. Manage the blogs of various clients in terms of upload/edit of articles provided by the blog writing team.
6. Managing content upload / creating campaigns on the above mentioned various platforms / tracking of campaigns and budgets.
7. Take initiative to curate relevant content for the defined websites and social media platforms.
8. Respond to social media / website inquiries and engage with followers / users in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
9. Provide support to team members on various ongoing assignments / tasks.
10. Handle various WhatsApp groups which are meant for internal / client coordination.
Graduate (Any Stream) BBA/BBM/BBS (Preferred) / Any Diploma / Short Term Training Course in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage.
Communication Skills :
Good / Excellent command over English (Spoken/Written)
Knowledge of :
MS Office Tools like MS Word; MS Excel / MS PowerPoint is a must. Knowledge of designing/editing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw or any photo editing Mobile Apps will be an added advantage.
Code of Conduct :
At Innovations Beyond, The candidates are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic professional ethics, which includes arriving on time (as per the specified office timings), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.