Search Engine Marketing
Be Found !
Search engine marketing, which is perhaps more commonly referred to by its acronym “SEM”, is a method of promoting a website on search engines to help gain visibility and traffic for the same.
It may be possible that you haven’t heard of the term “SEM”, but there’s a good chance that you already know exactly what it is.
What is Search Engine Marketing?
Search engine marketing or search marketing is a very broad term that refers to a number of different activities but primarily, it is running paid listings (popularly known as PPC campaigns) on search engines like Google and Bing.
Let’s put it this way. There are millions of websites on the Internet, thousands of which may be similar to yours, selling the same products as yours. Through Search Engine Marketing you get a chance to get found, stand out, shout it loud and say, “HEY! I’M HERE CLICK ME!”
In today’s highly competitive digital marketing ecosystem, search engine marketing is vital in the digital marketing campaign, but it is successful only if the approach is right.
Our approach to Search Engine Marketing:
- Analysis of your current website and actual traffic.
- Current website content & images, does it need updating?
- Aligning SEO to SEM goal, on-page & off-page factors.
- Defining, designing, and executing the pay-per-click campaign.
- Continuous monitoring of the campaign to ensure better ROI.
- Regular reporting with key analytics.