Brand Corporate Identity
It further elaborates that the concept of corporate identity is often viewed as being composed of three parts:
- Corporate Design (logos, corporate colors, design elements, etc.)
- Corporate Communication (advertising, public relations, information, etc.)
- Corporate Behavior (internal values, norms, etc.)
Like this popular theory “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts” the corporate identity works on a similar principle. If a company has a memorable logo, a catchy tagline, innovative business cards, professional letterheads & envelopes, a visually appealing website, a technologically advanced mobile app, and impressive marketing collateral but all with different designs and color schemes then it would not build the desired brand image. Every organization should have its identity – a set of characteristics that make it identifiable and distinctive in the market. It is widely accepted today that corporate identity lies in its overall communication embodied in company culture, values, work environment, people, leadership team, business ethics, etc all represented through its visual identity. In short, the corporate identity reflects a company’s true core.
Primarily building a corporate identity will:
- Ensure that you’re consistent and coherent in all your communication;
- Allow you to differentiate your company/business from your competitors; and
- Help you engage effectively with customers, employees, and other stakeholders
So if you are willing to create an identity that cohesively works across all the mediums, platforms, and functions please feel free to get in touch with us.