JR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Job Position : Jr. Graphic Designer – Graphic Designing
Experience Required : Minimum 6 months to 1 year / Freshers can apply for internship
Opening : 01
Job Description :
The candidate will be working on following design assignments (in a group or individually):
- Social Media Content (Graphics / 2D Animation / GIFs)
- Business Information Documents (Company Profiles / PowerPoint Presentations / Brochures / Catalogues etc.)
- Branding/Promotional Material (Banners / Leaflets / Standees / Gifting Items etc.)
- Packaging Design (3D Product Mockups / Boxes / Bottles / Sachets / Tubes etc.)
- Identity Creation (Logos / Brand Guidelines / Stationery Design)
The candidate is expected to work as per the requirement of the profile and will grow gradually through in-house training and self-learning through various online mediums/forums. The job profile requires the below:
1. Work closely with the team for various designing assignments.
2. Understand the client brief, brainstorm with the design team and create design artworks.
Graduate (Any Stream) But Arts (Preferred) / Any Diploma / Training Course in Commercial Arts from a reputed design institute are a must.
Communication Skills :
Since the job involves a lot of coordination and communication with clients so excellent command over English (Spoken / Written) is a must.
Knowledge of :
MS Office Tools like MS Word; MS Excel / MS PowerPoint is a must. Knowledge of designing/editing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw / InDesign / After Effects or any photo editing Mobile Apps will be an added advantage.
Code of Conduct :
At Innovations Beyond, The candidates are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic professional ethics, which includes arriving on time (as per the specified office timings), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.