Sr. Graphic Designer/ Visualizer
Job Position : Sr. Graphic Designer / Visualizer – Graphic Designing
Experience Required : Minimum 3 Years in a professional design agency
Opening : 01
Job Description :
The candidate will be working on following design assignments (in group or individually):
• Social Media Content (Graphics / 2D Animation/GIFs)
• Business Information Documents (Company Profiles / PowerPoint Presentations / Brochures / Catalogues etc.)
• Branding/Promotional Material (Banners/Leaflets/Standees/Gifting Items etc.)
• Packaging Design (3D Product Mockups/Boxes/Bottles/Sachets/Tubes etc.)
• Identity Creation (Logos/Brand Guidelines/Stationery Design)
The candidate is expected to work as per the requirement of the profile and will grow gradually through in-house training and self-learning through various online mediums/forums. The job profile requires the below:
1. Work closely with team for various designing assignments.
2. Understand the client brief, brainstorm with design team and create design artworks.
B.F.A / M.F.A / Any Diploma / Training Course in Commercial Arts from a reputed design institute are a must.
Communication Skills :
Since the job involves a lot of coordination and communication with clients so excellent command over English (Spoken/Written) is a must.
Knowledge of :
Designing/editing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw / InDesign / After Effects or any photo editing Mobile Apps is a must. Knowledge Of MS Office Tools like MS Word; MS Excel / MS PowerPoint will be an added advantage.
What we are looking for in this candidate:
1. A desire to excel
2. Effective Time Management
3. Should be able to work under deadlines
4. Out of box thinking
5. Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
6. An innovative thinker
7. B.F.A, M.F. A, Applied Arts or Commercial Art
Code of Conduct :
At Innovations Beyond, The candidates are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic professional ethics, which includes arriving on time (as per the specified office timings), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.