Job Position: Content Writer
Experience Required: Minimum 2-3 Years
We are looking out for:
- A creative brain with enormous vocabulary, interesting writing style, a sharp eye to spot the error if any, and an excellent taste for beautiful design.
- A graduate/postgraduate with a good command over the English language.
- A person with a flair for writing with basic search engine knowledge.
- Somebody who has a knack for writing, editing, and proofreading with good research skills.
- A budding freelance blogger or a blog writer who wants to work in a professional creative agency to sharpen his/her writing/content creation skills.
- And, last but not the least SOMEBODY WHO HAS A FIRE IN THE BELLY TO LEARN AND MAKE A CAREER
- The candidate should have the ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple purposes like social media, company websites, company profiles, ad copy, etc. Ensure compliance with style guide including creative and digital writing guidelines and copyright guidelines.
The job profile requires the below:
- Preparing content for clients’ social media accounts, websites and various other marketing/business documents
- Use creative skills to research and identify potential topics for our web site and clients’ websites blog section
- Use good practices of creating content for blogs, social media, marketing collaterals, presentations, etc.
- Manage content calendar and related deadlines to meet campaign designing and execution deadlines.
- Work closely with design, online marketing, and website development team to develop meaningful content
B.Sc. (Computer Science) / Any Diploma / Training Course in Web Development / Blog Management
Since the job involves a lot of coordination and communication so an excellent command over English (Spoken/Written) is a must.
MS Office especially Word and PowerPoint, and WordPress for blog management (WordPress is not a limiting factor, we can provide training on the same)
Code of Conduct:
At Innovations Beyond, The candidates are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic professional ethics, which includes arriving on time (as per the specified office timings), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.