Business Development Executive
Job Position : Business Development Executive
Opening : 01
Job Description :
We’re looking for an individual who has a winning attitude and an ability to never get bogged down by challenges. One who can start as a player and become a champion over a period of time through internal training, on ground experience and self-learning etc.
The role would require for wearing different hats at different points of time as per the requirements. However, the following are some of the broad responsibilities
- Identifying new sales prospects / leads through various online / offline activities
- Making cold calls / fixed meeting individually or with senior to understand the client requirements
- Taking client brief about the service requirements, discussing it internally with the reporting manager
- Preparing proposals / pitch presentations for prospective clients
- Sending the proposals and following up with them for closures
- Closing the deals and converting prospects into happy clients
- Timely collection of advances/payments
- Delivery of assignment / project / service / products within the committed timelines
Desired Candidate should have :
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills in English & Hindi
- Should be presentable and well groomed
- Good / Excellent in MS-OFFICE (MS Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint) & Internet
- Ability and confidence to work independently
- Should be well versed with geography of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane
- Should have minimum 6 months to 1 year experience in Concept Sales / Online Sales / Advertising Agency Client Servicing is a MUST
- Should be good at maintaining relations with clients
Graduate (Any Stream) BBA / BBM / BBS (Preferred) / Any Diploma / Short Term Training Course in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage.
Communication Skills :
Good / Excellent command over English (Spoken / Written)
Knowledge of :
MS Office Tools like MS Word; MS Excel / MS PowerPoint is a must.
Code of Conduct :
At Innovations Beyond, The candidates are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic professional ethics, which includes arriving on time (as per the specified office timings), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.